Join our Award-Winning Team
MAA is the largest owner-operator in North America and we understand that our employees are the key to our success. Our award-winning team takes pride in transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes. If you are looking to partner with a company and join a team devoted to creating an atmosphere of excellence and a sense of community for our residents, then MAA might be the right place for you.
Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville
Our Core Values
We are committed to a rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege of providing value to those whose lives we touch. We are proud to serve people by...
I love the fact that MAA’s culture is in place. Each person I interact with from the corporate level to the property level displays a commitment to do the right thing, appreciate each other, communicate openly and with integrity, and embrace opportunities.Property Manager
The personal relationships I’ve built with others at the corporate office and with regional teams have been so rewarding. Everyone seems to care and is always looking out for one another. Even as we grow, it still feels like a family of families.Enterprise Systems
I am proud to work at such an amazing company which shows care and compassion towards its employees. MAA remains true to its longstanding traditions of service to each other and to our residents.Regional Service Manager
MAA has supported my career goals to the fullest. I started as a Leasing Consultant and after informing my management team of my interest in furthering my career, a short time later I am now the Assistant Property Manager! MAA facilitates growth and a brighter living for customers and their employees.Assistant Property Manager
MAA gives everyone the same opportunities to succeed. We all have open communication between our managers, and we can all make a difference where we see a weak point. We are all heard.Regional Leasing Consultant
Find Your Future at MAA
University Relations plays a critical role in MAA’s recruiting strategy. Through our partnership with major universities, recent graduates can jump start a rewarding career in Property Management. Our goal at MAA is to hire the best and brightest because we know that our talented associates are the key to our success. We are eager to bring aboard recent college graduates who have a passion for exceeding expectations, being a differentiator, and aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
MAA owns and manages apartment communities across 17 states, so the perfect opportunity for you could be right down the street. Check out our Company Profile on Handshake.com for upcoming recruiting events and browse our current openings to find your future.
Benefits at MAA
- 20% discount on rent
- Tuition & certification reimbursement
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) savings & discounted stock purchase plans
- Paid time off
- Adoption reimbursement
Are you ready to have a company invest in you?
- MAACK (MAA Career Kickoff) Onboarding Program provides training and support as our new hires start their career at MAA.
- Regional Training Specialists travel throughout their regions training and supporting new hires for success.
- MAA Power Users are selected to provide systems mentoring and training to their peers.
- Our Annual Leadership Conference provides property and corporate leaders an opportunity to enhance their leadership skills and network with their peers.
- STAR Sales Club recognizes high-performing leasing associates.
- MAA provides Tuition Reimbursement for relevant courses and industry designations.